November 15, 2014
December 1, 2014
March 15, 2015
April 1, 2015
Attention RN-to-BSN Students: Application and Transcript Deadlines
(Dates subject to change.)
Visit ACTC's website to request a transcript.
Earn an Ohio University bachelor's degree -
without leaving the Ashland area!
If you have completed an applied associate degree from Ashland Community and Technical College* – or if you will soon – you are well on your way to a bachelor’s degree. And you can earn it without leaving home!
*or another accredited community college, regional campus or technical college
AS LITTLE AS TWO YEARS
You can take some courses at Ashland and others at Ohio University, either online or in-person right across the river at the Southern Campus in Ironton.
Pay Ashland tuition rate for all classes taken at Ashland and a special low rate for tuition for Ohio University courses.
2013-2014 academic year tuition for OHIO courses
Ohio Residents: $240 per credit hour for OHIO online courses ($243 non-resident)
$224 per credit hour for OHIO in-person courses in Ironton ($310 non-resident)
ONLINE OR IN-PERSON
The courses you must take from Ohio University can be completed online, but Ashland students also have the convenient option of in-person classes at the nearby Southern Campus in Ironton.
To the Southern Campus:
View Larger Map
Available Fall 2014-15
Click for more information!
Five academic programs offered!
Why earn a bachelor's degree from OHIO University?
- A tradition of academic excellence
- As few as two additional years of study beyond your applied or technical associate degree
- Flexible curriculum composed of business related course work in professional, behavioral, and leadership skill areas
- Develop a unique and useful skill set to position yourself for career advancement, such as managerial/supervisory positions within your technical field
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
Want info about transferring to Ohio University's Athens campus? Visit: ohio.edu/transfer
For more information:
Community Partnership Manager for
Ashland Community and Technical College: