March 15, 2014
April 1, 2014
Attention RN-to-BSN Students: Application and Transcript Deadlines
(Dates subject to change.)
Visit Hocking's website to request a transcript.
Help us build our Facebook Community. Become a fan!
Community College Partnership Program - Ohio University
Promote Your Page Too
Earn an Ohio University bachelor's degree -
without leaving Hocking College!
If you have completed an applied associate degree from Hocking* – or if you will soon – you are well on your way to a bachelor’s degree. And you can earn it without leaving home!
*or another accredited community college, regional campus or technical college
JUST TWO YEARS
1 additional year of Hocking courses PLUS online courses from Ohio University
Pay Hocking tuition rate for all classes taken at Hocking and only $240 per semester credit hour** for online courses from Ohio University. ** Ohio residents
Four academic programs offered!
Why earn a bachelor's degree from OHIO University?
- A tradition of academic excellence
- As few as two additional years of study beyond your applied or technical associate degree
- Flexible curriculum composed of business related course work in professional, behavioral, and leadership skill areas
- Develop a unique and useful skill set to position yourself for career advancement, such as managerial/supervisory positions within your technical field
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
Want info about transferring to Ohio University's Athens campus? Visit: ohio.edu/transfer
For more information:
Partnership Manager for
Veronica Hiner will visit campus on the following dates:
Roni Hiner can be contacted via email or phone from December 1 to December 31.