June 15, 2013
July 1, 2013
Application Deadline November 15, 2013
Transcript Deadline December 1, 2013
March 15, 2014
April 1, 2014
Attention RN-to-BSN Students: Application and Transcript Deadlines
(Dates subject to change.)
Visit Hocking's website to request a transcript.
Help us build our Facebook Community. Become a fan!
Community College Partnership Program - Ohio University
Promote Your Page Too
Earn an Ohio University bachelor's degree -
without leaving Hocking College!
If you have completed an applied associate degree from Hocking* – or if you will soon – you are well on your way to a bachelor’s degree. And you can earn it without leaving home!
*or another accredited community college, regional campus or technical college
JUST TWO YEARS
1 additional year of Hocking courses PLUS online courses from Ohio University
Pay Hocking tuition rate for all classes taken at Hocking and only $240 per semester credit hour** for online courses from Ohio University. ** Ohio residents
Four academic programs offered!
Why earn a bachelor's degree from OHIO University?
- A tradition of academic excellence
- As few as two additional years of study beyond your applied or technical associate degree
- Flexible curriculum composed of business related course work in professional, behavioral, and leadership skill areas
- Develop a unique and useful skill set to position yourself for career advancement, such as managerial/supervisory positions within your technical field
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
Want info about transferring to Ohio University's Athens campus? Visit: ohio.edu/transfer
For more information:
- About Community College Partnerships - contact you Partnership Director; call 1-888-502-8989, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Bachelor Completion - call 1-888-502-8989 or e-mail email@example.com
Partnership Manager for
Veronica Hiner will visit campus on the following dates:
Oakley Hall - A&S
Wed, May 1, 9a – 4p
Wed, May 8, 9a – 4p
Thu, May 23, 9a – 4p
Wed, May 29, 9a – 4p
Wed, June 5, 9a – 4p
Wed, June 12, 9a – 4p
Wed, June 19, 9a – 4p
Wed, June 26, 9a – 4p
Wed, July 10, 9a – 4p
Wed, July 17, 9a – 4p
Wed, July 31, 9a – 4p
Mon, Aug. 5, 9a – 4p
Wed, Aug. 7, 9a – 4p
Wed, Aug. 28, 10a – 4p