November 15, 2014
December 1, 2014
March 15, 2015
April 1, 2015
Attention RN-to-BSN Students: Application and Transcript Deadlines
(Dates subject to change.)
Visit Hocking's website to request a transcript.
Earn an Ohio University bachelor's degree -
without leaving Hocking College!
If you have completed an applied associate degree from Hocking* – or if you will soon – you are well on your way to a bachelor’s degree. And you can earn it without leaving home!
*or another accredited community college, regional campus or technical college
JUST TWO YEARS
1 additional year of Hocking courses PLUS online courses from Ohio University
Pay Hocking tuition rate for all classes taken at Hocking and only $240 per semester credit hour** for online courses from Ohio University. ** Ohio residents
Available Fall 2014-15
Click for more information!
Four academic programs offered!
Why earn a bachelor's degree from OHIO University?
- A tradition of academic excellence
- As few as two additional years of study beyond your applied or technical associate degree
- Flexible curriculum composed of business related course work in professional, behavioral, and leadership skill areas
- Develop a unique and useful skill set to position yourself for career advancement, such as managerial/supervisory positions within your technical field
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
Want info about transferring to Ohio University's Athens campus? Visit: ohio.edu/transfer
For more information:
Partnership Manager for
Click the collapsible tabs below.
Hocking College, Davidson Hall, 2nd Floor Lobby
Wed, 9/10, 9a–2p
Wed, 10/1, 10a–3p
Wed, 11/5, 10a–3p
Wed, 12/3, 10a–3p
Wed, 1/14, 10a–3p
Oakley Hall 312
Wed, 9/3, 9a–4p
Wed, 9/17, 9a–4p
Wed, 9/24, 9a–4p
Wed, 10/8, 9a–4p
Wed, 10/15, 9a–4p
Wed, 10/29, 9a–4p
Wed, 11/12, 9a–4p
Wed, 11/19, 9a–4p
Wed, 11/26, 9a–4p
Wed, 12/10, 9a–4p
Wed, 12/17, 9a–4p
Wed, 1/7, 9a–4p