June 15, 2013
July 1, 2013
Application Deadline November 15, 2013
Transcript Deadline December 1, 2013
March 15, 2014
April 1, 2014
(Dates subject to change.)
Visit LCCC's website to request a transcript.
Help us build our Facebook Community. Become a fan!
Community College Partnership Program - Ohio University
Promote Your Page Too
Earn a bachelor's degree - without leaving Lorain County!
If you have completed an applied associate degree from LCCC* – or if you will soon – you are well on your way to a bachelor’s degree. And you can earn it without leaving home!
*or another accredited community college, regional campus or technical college
JUST TWO YEARS
1 additional year of LCCC courses PLUS online courses from Ohio University
Pay LCCC tuition rate for all classes taken at LCCC and only $240 per semester credit hour** for online courses from Ohio University. ** Ohio residents
Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies
A degree for those who have already completed an associate degree in any technical field (AAS, AAB or ATS) and want to build on that foundation to earn a baccalaureate degree.
University Partnership Academic Scholarship
Determined based on academic excellence, hours enrolled, and unusual circumstances that are documented on the application. Applicants must:
- have a minimum 3.25 GPA
- be enrolled in a minimum of one course duing Fall Quarter/Semester with a University Partner on LCCC's campus
- be a U.S.
Citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- submit the completed scholarship application with required documentation
University Partnership Empowerment Award
Can be used to help pay for tuition, books, and other educational expenses. Applicants must:
- have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- be a U.S. Citizen
- file the 09-10 FAFSA
- complete the scholarship application
- and enroll in a minimum of one course for Fall Quarter or Fall Semester in a program leading to a degree or certificate with a University Partner
Why earn a bachelor's degree from OHIO University?
- A tradition of academic excellence
- As few as two additional years of study beyond your applied or technical associate degree
- Flexible curriculum composed of business related course work in professional, behavioral, and leadership skill areas
- Develop a unique and useful skill set to position yourself for career advancement, such as managerial/supervisory positions within your technical field
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
Want info about transferring to Ohio University's Athens campus? Visit: ohio.edu/transfer
For more information:
- About Community College Partnerships - contact you Partnership Director; call 1-888-502-8989, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Bachelor Completion - call 1-888-502-8989 or e-mail email@example.com
Partnership Manager for
Follow Hank on Twitter!
110A, University Center
Mon, June 10, 10am-noon
Wed, June 12, 2-4:30pm
Mon, June 17, 2-4:30pm
Wed, June 19, 2-4:30pm
Mon, June 24, 10am-noon