March 15, 2014
April 1, 2014
(Dates subject to change.)
Visit LCCC's website to request a transcript.
Help us build our Facebook Community. Become a fan!
Community College Partnership Program - Ohio University
Promote Your Page Too
Earn a bachelor's degree - without leaving Lorain County!
If you have completed an applied associate degree from LCCC* – or if you will soon – you are well on your way to a bachelor’s degree. And you can earn it without leaving home!
*or another accredited community college, regional campus or technical college
JUST TWO YEARS
1 additional year of LCCC courses PLUS online courses from Ohio University
Pay LCCC tuition rate for all classes taken at LCCC and only $240 per semester credit hour** for online courses from Ohio University. ** Ohio residents
Bachelor of Technical and Applied Studies
A degree for those who have already completed an associate degree in any technical field (AAS, AAB or ATS) and want to build on that foundation to earn a baccalaureate degree.
University Partnership Academic Scholarship
Determined based on academic excellence, hours enrolled, and unusual circumstances that are documented on the application. Applicants must:
- have a minimum 3.25 GPA
- be enrolled in a minimum of one course duing Fall Quarter/Semester with a University Partner on LCCC's campus
- be a U.S.
Citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- submit the completed scholarship application with required documentation
University Partnership Empowerment Award
Can be used to help pay for tuition, books, and other educational expenses. Applicants must:
- have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- be a U.S. Citizen
- file the 09-10 FAFSA
- complete the scholarship application
- and enroll in a minimum of one course for Fall Quarter or Fall Semester in a program leading to a degree or certificate with a University Partner
Why earn a bachelor's degree from OHIO University?
- A tradition of academic excellence
- As few as two additional years of study beyond your applied or technical associate degree
- Flexible curriculum composed of business related course work in professional, behavioral, and leadership skill areas
- Develop a unique and useful skill set to position yourself for career advancement, such as managerial/supervisory positions within your technical field
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
Want info about transferring to Ohio University's Athens campus? Visit: ohio.edu/transfer
For more information:
Partnership Manager for
Follow Hank on Twitter!
Office Hours/ Appointments
110A University Center