June 15, 2013
July 1, 2013
Application Deadline November 15, 2013
Transcript Deadline December 1, 2013
March 15, 2014
April 1, 2014
Attention RN-to-BSN Students: Application and Transcript Deadlines
(Dates subject to change.)
Visit WSCC's website to request a transcript.
Help us build our Facebook Community. Become a fan!
Community College Partnership Program - Ohio University
Promote Your Page Too
Earn an Ohio University bachelor's degree -
without leaving Washington State!
If you have completed an applied associate degree from WSCC* – or if you will soon – you are well on your way to a bachelor’s degree. And you can earn it without leaving home!
*or another accredited community college, regional campus or technical college
JUST TWO YEARS
1 additional year of WSCC courses PLUS online courses from Ohio University
Pay WSCC tuition rate for all classes taken at WSCC and only $240 per semester credit hour** for online courses from Ohio University. ** Ohio residents
Four academic programs offered!
Gretchen S. Feldmaier Memorial Scholarship
Provides grants for non-traditional students who, upon graduation from Washington State Community College, are furthering their studies by pursuing a baccalaureate degree at a four-year institution. Application deadline is April 13, 2012. Applicants must:
- have a minimum GPA of 3.25
- graduate from Washington State Community College with an associate degree
- be accepted into an accredited four-year institution in a baccalaureate program for the fall session following graduation from Washington State Community College
- Be a non-traditional student, a student who started or returned to school as an adult to pursue an academic degree
- have a FAFSA on file with the Financial Aid Office
- submit the completed scholarship application with required documentation
Why earn a bachelor's degree from OHIO University?
- A tradition of academic excellence
- As few as two additional years of study beyond your applied or technical associate degree
- Flexible curriculum composed of business related course work in professional, behavioral, and leadership skill areas
- Develop a unique and useful skill set to position yourself for career advancement, such as managerial/supervisory positions within your technical field
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
Want info about transferring to Ohio University's Athens campus? Visit: ohio.edu/transfer
For more information:
- About Community College Partnerships - contact you Partnership Director; call 1-888-502-8989, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Bachelor Completion - call 1-888-502-8989 or e-mail email@example.com
Partnership Manager for
Veronica Hiner will visit campus on the following dates:
Tue, Apr. 30, 9a – 12p
Mon, May 6, 12p – 4p
Tue, May 7, 9a – 4p
Tue, May 21, 9a – 4p
Tue, May 28, 9a – 4p
Tue, Jun 4, 9a – 4p
Tue, Jun 11, 9a – 4p
Tue, Jun 18, 9a – 4p
Tue, Jun 25, 9a – 4p
Tue, Jul 9, 9a – 4p
Tue, Jul 16, 9a – 4p
Tue, Jul 30, 9a – 4pz
Tue, Aug 6, 9a – 4p
Tue, Aug 20, 9a – 4p
Wed, Aug 21, 9a – 4p
Tue, Aug 27, 9a – 4p