November 15, 2014
December 1, 2014
March 15, 2015
April 1, 2015
Attention RN-to-BSN Students: Application and Transcript Deadlines
(Dates subject to change.)
Visit MTC's website to request a transcript.
Earn an Ohio University bachelor's degree -
without leaving Marion Technical College!
If you have completed an applied associate degree from Marion Technical College* – or if you will soon – you are well on your way to a bachelor’s degree. And you can earn it without leaving home!
*or another accredited community college, regional campus or technical college
JUST TWO YEARS
One additional year of Marion Technical College courses PLUS online courses from Ohio University.
Pay Marion Technical College tuition rate for all classes taken at Marion Technical College and a special low rate for tuition for Ohio University courses.
2013-2014 academic year tuition for OHIO courses
Ohio Residents: $240 per credit hour for OHIO online courses ($243 non-resident)
Available Fall 2014-15
Click for more information!
Four academic programs offered!
Why earn a bachelor's degree from OHIO University?
- A tradition of academic excellence
- As few as two additional years of study beyond your applied or technical associate degree
- Flexible curriculum composed of business related course work in professional, behavioral, and leadership skill areas
- Develop a unique and useful skill set to position yourself for career advancement, such as managerial/supervisory positions within your technical field
- Gain skills you can apply immediately in the workplace
Want info about transferring to Ohio University's Athens campus? Visit: ohio.edu/transfer
For more information:
Community Partnership Manager for
Marion Technical College:
Click the collapsible tab below.
Marion Information Table
(Technical Education Center)
Wed, 8/20, 2-4:30pm
Thurs, 8/28, 2-4:30pm
Wed, 9/3, 2-4:30pm
Thurs, 9/11, 2-4:30pm
Wed, 9/17, 1-4pm
Wed, 9/24, 10am-noon
Marion Information Table (Health Technologies Center)
Fri, 8/29, 9am-1pm
Fri, 9/5, 9am-1pm
Mon, 9/15, 9am-1pm
Fri, 9/26, 9am-1pm