Check Your Browser's Compatability with Bb9
Bb9 Browser Checker
Student Tutorials for Blackboard 9
Introduction to Bb 9*
Completing / Submitting an Assignment in Bb9*
- how it looks
- how it works
- how to take a test
- how to submit an assignment
- how to submit a SafeAssignment
Accessing your grades*
*Tutorials used with permission of the College of Business at Ohio University
Bb9 Student Tips Support Post
- Security settings in Internet Explorer
- Use and cusomize notifications dashboard
- file naming conventions
What you Need to Know!
- Fall quarter online courses will be held in Blackboard 9.
- Blackboard 9 looks significantly different than what you are used to seeing in Blackboard 7.3.
- There are some changes in the way certain things work, like getting your grades.
- You will use a different link to login to Blackboard 9 than you used to login to Bb7.3. If you have the old Login page bookmarked or marked as a favorite DO NOT use your bookmark link. (Heads up! the login link used for Fall 2010 classes is different than the summer 2010 link)
- There IS help available if you have a problem. Check the right column for HELP info.
What you Need to Do!
How to Find Help.
- Visit the Office of Information Technology Blackboard 9 support site at: http://bbsupport.ohio.edu
- Call the Office of Information Technology Service Desk at 740-593-1222 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Check your program's student page to see if you have a link to online program support.
Visit the Office of Information Technology Blackboard 9 support site at: http://bbsupport.ohio.edu
Call the Office of Information Technology Service Desk at 740-593-1222 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check your program's student page to see if you have a link to online program support.